The Baby Sun Whitepaper aims to educate readers on our vision, strategy and roadmap. Below we illustrate in detail our unique redistribution mechanism.It's an engineering achievement unheard of until now in the Baby Sun ecosystem. We are happy to be the pioneers and are excited to showcase the new use cases that this will enable.Safemoon was the one to bring awareness around RFI and HODL rewards. Baby Sun will carry the innovation torch forward. We will share our vision with the world: the first auto-claim BNB reward and fair lottery mechanism.
Baby Sun is the next evolution of a yield-generating contract on the Binance
Smart Chain (Baby Sun): you get rewarded in BNB instead of tokens.The token contract employs a static
rewards system—20% of each transaction is divided into multiple parts:
- 10% BNB is redistributed to holders
- 1% is used to fuel the liquidity pool exchange growth
- 3% on fair lottery
- 3% for buyback
- 3% for marketing
In order to fully understand the BNB redistribution, we need to educate you on the reflection concept:
This is a concept that was popularized by Safemoon. The mechanism incentivizes token holders to hold in order to earn dividends from the transactions (buys and sells). Redistribution is based on percentage (in the contract), current token balance and number of holders.TL; DR: You receive more tokens automatically.
Popularized by HODL and GhostFace, a transaction fee is applied to every single buy /sell order, tokens are then swapped in realtime for BNB and added to a POOL (similar to how liquidity pools work). Holders can then go to a website and manually claim the BNB earned at specific time (daily / weekly / etc..). The BNB they can collect are based on their token holdings % and the current pool size. TL;DR: You hold, then go to the website and request your BNBs
Claiming manually is unintuitive
for a couple of reasons:
- Need to connect your wallet manually to the website
- Time constraints as you need to return frequently to manually claim your BNBs
- Educating holders is complicated. It's difficult for them to understand the value until they go through the full claiming experience. More difficult to market.
We have learned the TIKI system, which can automatically claim the amount payable for each holder, and at the same time add a new unique agreement. We call it the Baby Sun PROTOCOL.
The way it works for holders:
You buy tokens and hold them, every 60 minutes you'll automatically receive BNB in your
wallet. Not a single action is required.
Your Baby Sun tokens amount is persistant and won't change.
Behind the scenes:
- The contract keeps track in an array of all token holders
- The contract keeps an index into the array for processing
- Every transaction processes a certain number of users, depending on the transaction size (bigger token transfers can process more, since the gas will still be proportionally less than the value of the tokens)
- The token is based on a Dividend-Paying Token Standard, which means all BNB the contract gains will be split equally proportionally to the token holders.
- When a user is processed, the contract checks how many withdrawable dividends they have, and if it is above the minimum threshold for auto-claims, will either automatically claim those dividends for BNB, or automatically buy back tokens for them.
This system is fully automated and doesn't add minimal gas fees proportional to value transferred. The number of holders processed through each transaction is dynamic and based on transaction size. Holders will receive dividends from the queue based on their position in the array. It's a fair system, fully automated. Minimum token balance is 100,000 Baby Sun Coins to receive BNB distributions.The lottery system needs to have 100,000 tokens, which are fair and randomly distributed to users
What if I don't want to
We will set up a function on the contract for impatient holders so they can claim manually.
The protocol will be launched on
The agreement will be launched through a pre-sale of Dxsale on Saturday, July 25, 2021.
Private + public presale
Presale will be launched on Dxsale. The presale link will only be sent in the telegram group with a password.The presale is split into two phases:
- Private pre-sale stage: fill in the whitelist application form to have the chance to become the lucky one
- Public presale phase: Everyone can participate
How does it work?
The first 200 entries in the presale will be booked for whitelisted wallets, Then 10 minutes later automatically.
DEX public listing
Following the presale, Baby Sun Coins will become available for purchase on PancakeSwap Exchange.
Smart Chain (BEP-20)
Ticker: Baby Sun
Contract address: 0x000000000000000000000000
🔆TOTAL SUPPLY :
🔆TEAM / PARTNER Allocation: 40,000,000 (4%)
🔆TOKENS FOR PRESALE : 46,500,000 (46.5%)
🔆 TOKENS FOR PANCAKE LISTING : 353,400,000 (35.34%)
🔆 DX MANDATORY WALLET 108,624,001 (10.87%)
🔆 ACTIVE WALLET (3.1%)
🔅 Hard Cap : 300BNB
🔅 Presale Rate : 1,500,000 per BNB
🔅 Min./Max. Contribution : 0.2BNB - 2BNB
🔅 Presale Time : 25/07 at 5PM (UTC)
🔅 Pancakeswap Listing Rate : 1,500,000
🔅 Liquidity Locked: 80% - Unlock Date : 6 months minimum
Initial liquidity will be locked for a minimum of 6 months to provide holders with peace of mind that the token can always be exchanged. A trusted 3rd party, DXSALE, will operate as the middle man to ensure that all raised liquidity is locked in a secure locker for the full timeframe.
Contract Audit Prior to
A lot of code is learned from TIKI, so code security issues are not worth worrying about HASHEX. We'll be able to ensure no vulnerabilities can be found such as:
- Integer Overflow
- Integer Underflow
- Callstack Depth Attack
- Timestamp Dependency
- Parity Multisig Bug
- Transaction-Ordering Dependency
Please wait for the subsequent announcement of the token contract bscscan.
Price protection features such as max tx on sells are included. Any transaction selling more than 0.1% of total supply will be rejected. This prevents massive one time sells that drastically alter the token price.
Extra 3% Sell fee
Swing trading is a common practice that can affect price action. To incentivize holding and reducing pump/dump dynamics, we added an extra 3% sell fee on top of the initial 15% transaction fee.Total sell fee = 18% (12% BNB redistribution + 6% Liquidity pool)